Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to feel confident in your choice of McKnight Signature Dental for your dentistry.
If you have specific questions that are not listed here on our FAQ page, we invite you to get in touch. Our knowledgeable and professional team is standing by to make sure you have all of the information necessary for an exceptional visit to our dental office.
You can call us at (913) 948-9710 or reach out to us via email on our contact page.
- Can you make my smile look better?
- Do you treat nervous patients?
- What is the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- Will my dental procedure hurt?
- Why do I need a cleaning if I brush my teeth every day?
- How often do I need to go to the dentist?
- What is the timeline of a dental implant?
- How can I straighten my teeth without braces?
- What is the difference between a partial and a bridge?
- How can I get rid of discolored and stained teeth?
- Why are my teeth sensitive?
- Why do my fillings hurt?
- How should I care for my teeth at home?
- Should I purchase a mechanical or electric toothbrush?
- Are silver fillings safe?
- Is fluoride varnish toxic?